Customer privacy is a high priority for Ski Martock. We have a long-standing policy of protecting our customers’ privacy in all our business operations.
Ski Martock has the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any information about our customers and to safeguard the use of information customers may reasonably expect us to keep private.
We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide to Ski Martock and use it only to support your customer relationship with Ski Martock. In protecting your privacy rights, Ski Martock:
- Safeguards customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Honors consumers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone, e-mail, or mail solicitation lists.
- Strives to keep customer records current and accurate.
- Collects, maintains and uses customer information that is necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet consumers’ needs.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
- Honors requests from customers for account information the company has about them.
If you have any questions then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org