Canadain Ski Patrol Ski & Snowboard Swap

Canadain Ski Patrol Ski & Snowboard Swap
June 3, 2023 admin
November 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm

The Canadian Ski Patrol is hosting the Halifax Ski & Snowboard Swap.

We will sell your used or new sporting equipment!

Location: Sunnyside Mall, 1595 Bedford Hwy
We will be set up inside the far left entrance of the mall near Shoppers.

Looking for a great deal on new or used snow sport equipment, clothing, and more? Swap shopping hours:

November 02, Friday – 5pm – 9pm
November 03, Saturday – 10am – 1pm

Want to sell your equipment? You pick a price you are comfortable with. We charge a 25% commission and you receive a check for for the rest (75%).

Equipment drop off times:

November 01, Thursday 5pm – 9pm
November 02, Friday 10am – 5pm

Unsold Equipment Pick up:

November 03, Saturday 1pm-5pm
***All unsold equipment not picked up on Saturday November 03, 2018 between 1pm-5pm, will be donated to charity.

** Due to safety concerns we can not accept used helmets or hockey gear.

The Canadian Ski Patrol is a volunteer organization and registered charity. Proceeds from the swap fund patroller training, first aid supplies, and equipment.