After the forms are completed at the Main Sales Counter you’ll make your way to the Rental Shop for equipment. please insure that all information provided on the rental form is correct and accurate. Check out rental options here.
Step 1 – Helmet
- Helmets are the law for alpine skiing and snowboarding. our rental techs can help ensure you have a properly fitted helmet.
Step 2 – Boots
- Get your alpine ski, snowboard or cross-country ski boots at the boot counter.
- Find a seat on the bench and put both boots on. Ask a rental tech for help if you’re unsure if the boot fits correctly. A correct, comfortable fit makes for a great day on snow.
- Store your street shoes in one of the storage cubbies or coin operated lockers.
Step 3 – Ski, Snowboard or XC Skis
- Get your skis or cross-country Skis at the ski counter. We partner with Head Skis to provide the best skis to learn on as part of the HeadStart Program.
- Need a snowboard? Go to the snowboard counter for a Burton Snowboard. Burton Learn To Ride boards are perfect for getting you started.
- Remember your ski or snowboard inventory number. The rental tech can write the inventory number on your lift ticket for you.
Step 4 – Poles
- Skiers and cross-country skiers will pick up poles at the pole counter at the end of the rental shop.
Step 5 – Using your equipment
- Ensure you’re off the deck and on the snow before you put your skis or snowboard on. Clear as much snow as possible from your bindings and the bottom of your boots.
- When you come inside for a break leave your snowboard, skis, and poles in the racks on the deck. Remember the number on the nose of your snowboard or tip of your skis.
- When you’re done for the day return your equipment to the door you used to exit the shop.